Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer


I know that, once again, it's been too long since I've updated my personal blog; please know that it's only because I am busy professionally and am about to share some wonderful news!

After a busy month of May, during which Brian and I were participants in the Emerging Leaders Dialogue in Sitka, Alaska followed by weeks thick with all kinds of articles and work, June arrived with the book publication and debut reading of the students to whom I taught poetry during the spring, followed by an amazing week in New York after which I am officially engaged to be married to Brian. (!) I am so happy, so excited, so inspired, and so, so in love.

I would love to say more, but, I am exhausted and waiting in an airport in Baltimore to return home after four wonderful days of photographing my dear friend's wedding and catching up with old friends, so I am just going to share photographs of the past few months and leave you with the promise that I will write (really, this time), very soon.

15 comments:

恩如 said...

真是太有道理了~~我支持你~~~............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

人生的「三部曲」應該是無愧的昨天,充實的今天,與充滿希望的明天。..................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

來看你囉~加油~~!!............................................................

佳皓佳皓 said...

當最困難的時候,也就是離成功不遠的時候。..................................................

張雅筑張雅筑 said...

拒絕冒險和成長的人,終將被生命的潮流陶汰。..................................................

岑瑜原岑瑜原 said...

安...辛苦了!你的文章讓我特別放鬆............................................................

玟君張 said...

Subtlety is better than force. ............................................................

建依萍彰 said...

百發百中不是一試就成的。..................................................

建邱勳 said...

不會從失敗中找尋教訓的人,成功之路是遙遠的。.................................................

子吳吳豪 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..................................................................

胡曹哲維佳玲 said...

Pen and ink is wits plough...................................................................

國林林林林維 said...

友誼能增進快樂,減少痛苦......................................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

令人心動的好文章~~............................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.................................................................

三琪 said...

要保持更新呦,加油!!!期待你的新文章!!!............................................................